The COE Institute for Access & Success Professionals
This two-day professional development forum is designed for college access and success professionals who actively engage with students. This multi-faceted event provides participants with best practices, essential tools, and proven techniques for student engagement and success around the following core areas: academic advising, financial aid, and preparing for the workforce. This cost-efficient, in-person training opportunity offers novice and seasoned professionals with skills crucial when supporting student success.
Session Titles Include:
- Financial Aid Advising and the “Better” FAFSA
- Academic Advising 101
- Building Relationships with Campus Partners to Provide Support Services
- Creating A Pipeline: Tips to increase engagement with partner colleges and universities
- Using Social Media to Expand Programmatic Reach
- Utilizing Collaborative Efforts to Create a Supportive Community
Tentative agenda and a list of places to stay can be found here.